– it’s been ‘real’ 2014, but i’m kind of glad to say good bye to you tonight. it has been a difficult and challenging year for me. i can’t lie. i’ve moved to a different city (never thought i … Continue reading
– baby cherry tomatoes, basil pesto, ricotta cheese on crusty bread = bruschetta love – tomatoes and basil, prepping a cheese plate and cherries – watermelon salad goodness – Back to my ‘new life’ away from my ‘old life’ (New … Continue reading
– clothing store Aritzia in Soho……….fingers crossed that I find something. – signs of graffiti everywhere I see. – have you ever been in a rush and nearly ran past something that made you either look twice or stops you … Continue reading
– a hot day in the city, deserves an ice cream (or two). Ice cream never tasted so good, but it wasn’t really the ice cream itself………it was the location. Funny how that happens.
– Ohio State Fair. Part 2. I loved the color of all the rides, toys, prizes, advertising, artificially infused drinks and so on. You may be wondering where are all the people? Well, I skillfully got there early to avoid the lovely crowds and … Continue reading
– Hollywood sign and Hollywood Tower – Palladium in Hollywood – Melrose Ave graffiti and wall mural – Paradise Cove, Malibu (brunch is a must!)