Tag Archives: ohio
– yes, your eyes are not deceiving you…..this city girl ventured to a corn maze! It was exciting at first, and then an hour later into it…..well, it felt a little ‘children of the corn-ish‘ to me. I was sure something was … Continue reading
– Ohio State Fair. Part 2. I loved the color of all the rides, toys, prizes, advertising, artificially infused drinks and so on. You may be wondering where are all the people? Well, I skillfully got there early to avoid the lovely crowds and … Continue reading
– Ohio State Fair. Part 1. More greasy and calorie heavy food photo’s to come (sorry, no gluten-free shots at the fair), along with animals that make strange sounds (don’t ask) … Continue reading
– Road trip: Welcome to Yellow Springs, Ohio! Population just under 4000. What a great small town! It was voted in one of the travel magazines, as one of America’s “coolest small towns” and I could not agree more. Stop … Continue reading
– wandering around the Short North district of Columbus, Ohio and spying great murals! – maybe having a chilled libation? maybe it’s rosa sangria? just saying….it could be. – love walls covered in ivy…..always add a touch of mystery.
– love the colors of the old row houses and murals in the downtown area, around near the Findlay markets.