Tag Archives: not lost just wandering
nothing like riding around California in a convertible…..nothing. it’s almost a rite of passage……..just sayin’ having fun playing Jenga marathons with friends – champagne and screaming with angst sold separately! we were getting a ‘jump start’ … Continue reading
– the lovely DRAKE Hotel above. old school Chicago, at it’s best! – Macy’s on State Street (old Marshall Fields building) had fun and festivities outside with Santa, the Grinch from Who-ville! the Chicago Fire Dept joined in … Continue reading
ok, 2 days and 1 night in Las Vegas for work full disclosure my friends, Las Vegas is not one of my favorite places in the world to go, and i have been many times … Continue reading
– cute coffee place (above) Alfred Coffee on Melrose Place near Bev Center – this organic spiced honey, ginger, cinnamon and staranise cider was the most! – sunset at Newport Beach (below)…….good bye Los … Continue reading
– David Bailey – amazing Taschen grand opening with David Bailey and the Rolling Stones exhibition in Hollywood a few nights back! – Graumans Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. – gas station mural, pleasant fill up surprise. – oh christmas tree at The … Continue reading
– all work and no play is not fun, but an early morning stroll on the beach is nice for this city girl. Waves were crashing, the smell of salt hovered in the air, seagulls were flying above, people were … Continue reading
– quintessential Los Angeles: palm trees, succulents, blue skies, freeways, beaches, 60’s signage, motel-hotel-holiday inn…….now this is the Cali I know on my way to grab a morning coffee.