Tag Archives: comfort food
– catching up on magazines – buying flowers to brighten my day in this bleak weather – a beautiful tea set as a gift from my dearest friend – love it! – a spot of shopping … Continue reading
– i’m not sure about you guys, but in this cold weather, chocolate does a body good. when i was back home in NYC (December) i decided to make a pilgrimage to Mast Brothers Chocolate , in Brooklyn. they make all the … Continue reading
– You know it’s funny staying in hotels when I go back to NYC now. It’s just plain weird, not being able to go back to my own apartment during the day and not having everything I need … Continue reading
Aaaah ……..a good hearty breakfast to start the day at a local establishment in Lexington, Kentucky called, Doodles. The food is mouth-watering, fast, delicious and filling! This comfort food hit the spot for the rest of the days activities. … Continue reading
– a hot day in the city, deserves an ice cream (or two). Ice cream never tasted so good, but it wasn’t really the ice cream itself………it was the location. Funny how that happens.
– Japanese – Indian – Mexican I’ve been all around the world this week! How about you!? (I clearly need to use my passport again!)
Eating is not merely a material pleasure. Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill and happy companionship. It is of great importance to the morale. – Elsa Schiaparelli