Tag Archives: chicago
(above pic: at the Chicago O’Hare International Airport) – a little late shopping last night and viewing the city! i hope you guys are getting reading for the holidays?! maybe you are already in the location … Continue reading
– if in Chicago, go visit MCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) and see this POP Art exhibition! While there seeing the Warhol’s, don’t miss the gift shop, for some fun, educational and interesting gifts!
– the lovely DRAKE Hotel above. old school Chicago, at it’s best! – Macy’s on State Street (old Marshall Fields building) had fun and festivities outside with Santa, the Grinch from Who-ville! the Chicago Fire Dept joined in … Continue reading
– loving The Pennisula Hotel. if you ever get the opportunity to stay here, you must take it! great views, friendly staff and the rooms…..the roooommms! just fabulous! – out and about during the day…… – … Continue reading
– please, please do the “90 minutes of amazing” Chicago’s Architecture Foundation River Cruise aboard Chicago’s First Lady boat! there are many other boat tours to see Chicago, but this one is the best, in my opinion. it’s informational, lively, they share great … Continue reading
– hello windy city. aren’t we having fun!? you must rent a bike and ride around the city, as this is a great way for you to see everything. eat out and eat plenty, as Chicago … Continue reading