– Hi Everyone! What a whirlwind week of sorts! Busy at work, eating lots, travel, and then reality set in that “the season” is upon us!
So…….can’t eat anymore after Thanksgiving? Maybe need a quick break from the family? Sick of the malls and shopping like I am? Then browse through my TOP 5 things to watch and read this weekend:
- a street sweepers dance in NYC. Keep watching this clip from “Viewing NYC”, because at first you wont see anything happen, but at the end, you’ll get the absurdity! (it made me smile hard)
- another bonus for coffee drinkers read this article on how coffee can help you live longer! (just sayin’)
- if you are a lover of sneakers (or own a few cool pairs) you will enjoy this documentary called “Sneakerheadz” (Available also on ITunes!)
- a great gift guide for those travelers out there! see Travel and Leisure Magazines Holiday Gift Guide! (you can thank me later!)
- did you see on the Jimmy Fallon Show, Nick Offerman’s (from Parks and Recreation) take on Oprah’s Favorite Things? (priceless)