– The Little Bird Cafe (above) in Perth is so good! It serves healthy homemade food, organic smoothies, all day breakfast, great burgers and delicious cakes. The decor is delightful and you could sit all day! My coconut, buckwheat pancakes with Cashew cream (oh, and rose petals!) was so delicious and pretty!
– Print Hall in Perth, has some history behind it. It was an old newspaper house for The West Australian newspaper. So, the actual reception bar when you walk in the doors, once accepted birth, death and marriage notices at that time! Now beautifully restored, the main bar features the city’s most refined cocktail bar, with great wine and food menus!
– Super cool and stylish, Bar Lafayette (above) in Perth. It wasn’t open at the time, but I got a personal tour from one of the co-owners. Unfortunately, I was chatting too much and not snapping pics, so please click on the link to see more photos!
– I’m slightly obsessed with this place above. Bread in Common sits off a side street in Fremantle. It was an old lofty warehouse space that has been converted into a warm inviting place to gather. Seasonal menus, fresh juices, artisanal breads, coffees and just good food in a great atmosphere.
– Moore and Moore cafe in Fremantle is quintessential Freo at its best! Laid back, unique, eclectic, a little bohemian, hippy-ish and good for ‘people watching’ along with the coffee drinking (I would never steer you wrong my friends!) Loved the atmosphere here!