oh the week that was………… good-riddens, haste la vista, adios, sayōnara, peace out, later gator, don’t let the door hit ya on the way out, c ya, buh-bye, it’s been real, au revoir, adieu…….so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night.
– a view from my messy desk that involved coffee and crackers, minimal downtime for lunch
– depressed that i missed seeing the Pope in NYC. but i do love that The New York Post changed their name for the day!
– magazines for the weekend reading
– Mona got graffitied by me this week in a moment of despair. i actually had the ‘Mona stare‘ this week. you know the look……..’you’re all idots, but i’m just going to soldier through this!’
– there was not enough coffee at Starbucks for me this week. but it helped we bought it in bulk throughout the day for the team!
– it says it all this quote
READ: something funny and only relatable to a New Yorker….here is an article from Buzzfeed on 110 Reasons Not to Leave New York. By the way…..very true and I feel them every single day!
also finally some new emoji’s are here!