“If you love beauty, it’s because beauty lives within you. If you love art, it’s because you are creative. It wakes up your heart, a receptor for it already exists within you. Your soul is drawn to the things that will help you unfold your most glorious expression. Give in.”
– Cynthia Ocelli (businesswoman, author and radio host)
well, it hit me this week, like a bolt of lightning. SUMMER is coming to a close. (i don’t like to use the word ‘end’, it sounds too final) Nooooo! i was just getting into the swing of Summer. i was loving my fun trips back home to NYC! well not to say i won’t get back there in the Fall…..but then comes Winter and life gets a little harder and a little more ‘real‘.
– a view from my desk
– good vibes, a night out with a friend
– my bag of goodies (snacks, notebook, sharpies to draw)
– quote of the moment (loving it)
– magazines for the weekend reading with coffee
– all signs are pointing to the Summer “ending”…….so depressing! but my art project/painting is coming along nicely (i think, so far)
– about to eat my salad/rice bowl (loaded with guacamole and sour cream), while picking out some of my own street photo’s for a project. oh, i found a new street photographer that i’m so into right now, by the name of Humza Deas and he is amazing! so talented!