– let me just take a minute and say this…..there is no better place in the Spring than NYC. it is fragrant, beautiful, sunny, people are out from winter hibernation and ice cream trucks are out and about. heaven.
– i had to be a kid and have a cone with sprinkles, it really made me so happy, truly
– Prospect Park BKLYN was green and full of activities
– Grand Army Plaza with the cherry blossoms a bloomin’
– Brooklyn Public Library in its Art Deco loveliness
– chalk on the side walk a sign of kids and………Bklyn Nets in the house
– Frostee truck = ice cream in sight
– the diversity i love about Brooklyn, crossing the street who can i meet?
– food trucks, bonding time throughout the cherry trees looking at Grand Army Plaza
– street scenes in the sun and you can tell by the way i use my walk……stayin alive, stayin alive