– look, it may have snowed on the first day of Spring, and been a little nippy in NYC…..but i kept the color and warmth of Spring in my heart! plus, i was just so happy to be back home, that there could have been a tornado and i would have dealt!
– loved this mural in the Bowery, great color combo’s
– spring flowers at Whole Foods, a little happy in my day
– bloom – Macys “Art in Bloom” at Herald Square, the scent was intoxicating
– Bloomingdales windows (don’t mind if I do)
– Lord and Taylor visual inspiration
– Lego Store window in the Flat Iron District, so colorful and fun
– Dylans Candy Bar for that mid afternoon snack attack………and uh, just for research of course!