– really early morning….i mean the birds are not even up yet!
– shopping at Fred Segal on Melrose Ave.
– Farm Shop at the Brentwood Country Mart is a great place to have breakfast, brunch or lunch! They do really good cappuccino’s…….(above)
–Ron Robinson‘s new store is a delight. Although there was no purchasing going on here ($$$), it is a treat on the eyes. (below)
– Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica (below)
– Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica is tastefully decorated by Kelly Wearstler – whom in my humble opinion is a genius. She just has a playful eye, great style and her attention to detail makes you take another look. This hotel is definitely a younger crowd hotel and party central on Friday nights/weekends. The scent in the lobby they spray is worth the trip to pop in.