– Brooklyn Royalty meets British Royalty…..and a spot of tea for me.
– Flat Iron District ‘shopping in the mist’.
– random graffiti that i enjoyed.
– lunch with a friend at The Gansevoort Market……this place Donostia, serves deliciousness!
– a fan of Mr Brainwashes art, here is one at a gallery in SoHo. (One can dream.)
– hello lovely New York, I’m back again! You are overcast, foggy, misty, windy and rainy (actually pouring rain) but I still love you…….even though you ruined a pair of my boots and my hair looks like a birds nest.
Holiday shopping is in full swing, the city is festive, beautiful and buzzing, so stay tuned for some more photo’s!