– Batcave, North Carolina….on the drive to Chimney Rock. hushpuppy anyone?
– uncle si of duck dynasty (a tad on the scary side)
– the abode of a local named ‘hillbilly Sam’.
– soul searching along the journey……
– look at this house in Queen Anne period, adorned with pumpkins for the fall season.
– i made it!
this is it….the incredible views of Chimney Rock. standing where the flag is, is an amazing feeling! after that, i decided to climb up the facing mountain, where i took this photo of chimney rock….just spectacular and unforgettable. oh, i was told this is where, “The Last of the Mohicans” was filmed.